West Derby - Merseyside
We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our5 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in West Derby, Merseyside.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Up to 2 days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Established patient list
- Excellent hourly rate and 50% on private therapy work
- Great private earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
About West Derby:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
West Derby is an establish, five surgery practice. It is located in the heart of the village with great transport links to Liverpool and the surrounding area.
Why we're different
We have a team of experienced long standing support staff and associates, with interests in social orthodontics, endodontics and smile enhancements.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.