We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly full-time Receptionist to join our fantastic team at our Stowmarket practice.
The working pattern will be:-
Mondays 8:45am-7pm; Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 8:45am-5:30pm; Saturdays 8:45am-1pm
Our receptionists play a vital role in the day to day running of our practices, and therefore we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is confident in delivering exceptional, first-class customer service.
Our new receptionist must be able to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere and provide a positive, memorable experience for our patients.
We are looking for someone who has had at least 2 years of previous experience of working in a reception setting (preferably medical or dental). Applications from qualified dental nurses are also welcome.
Skills & attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good command of the English language
- Self-motivated and confident
- Able to work alone on reception, but also a team player
- Calm under pressure, trustworthy and reliable
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments
- Undertaking opening and closing procedures
- Answering patients’ queries by telephone and email as well as in person
- Promoting the practice for new patients
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Supporting the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) to be discussed at interview stage.
If you think this fantastic opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.