Regional Employed Dentist:
As a Regional Employed Dentist, you will be joining Rodericks in a salaried employed role where you will work across several practices in a pre-defined area. This is an opportunity for you to try something new whilst having the security of a guaranteed monthly salary.
There are flexible options available working from 3 to 5 days per week to suit your personal circumstances.
- Guaranteed base salary of up to £50k (pro rata if working less than 5 days per week)
- Car allowance of £5,400 pa
- GDC costs covered
- Indemnity insurance costs covered
- NHS Labs bills covered
- Private work paid at 40%
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Access to Rodericks inhouse CPD programme with discounted courses
- Enrolment into the Rodericks FD+1 scheme which gives access to multiple hands-on courses, ongoing clinical support and a hugely discounted Invisalign course
We encourage our clinicians to grow their private interests and have multiple private packages available alongside patient finance to support with your development and growth.
What are the benefits of working in an Employed Regional role?
- Guaranteed monthly income with annual holiday entitlement so you can establish a quality work life balance
- Costs of indemnity / GDC Registration and NHS labs covered
- Car Allowance included to support with your travel
- Provides a varied work environment and gives you access to a wide range of experienced clinicians
- Gives you insight into the workings of different practices, teams and patient demographics to help shape where and what you want your future career to look like
- Ability to move to a self employed Associate position in future if a role becomes available in the practice you desire
Rodericks Dental: Who are we?
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
Our fundamental belief is to provide high quality care to our patients. We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
We are a growing group with a well-established clinical support network alongside a strong operational team who will ensure the day to day running of the practice is taken care of so you can focus on your patients.
For more information, please contact us for a confidential conversation:
Name: Sonia Szczepanska