About the Practice:
The practice is set in the Leys Health Care Centre, a beautiful, modern building in Greater Leys. Combined with Blackbird Leys, the area has over 5000 households. We are conveniently accessible via the A34, A40 and M40 and we are also just a short trip away from the centre of Oxford. What’s more, there are a further five Rodericks dental practices within 15 miles of Leys Dental so you are in good company. We provide NHS and private care, boasting a long-established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first. The practice is modern and well cared for with an established team and Practice Manager with over 13 years of experience.
- Private only
- Flexible days
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks:
- We offer multiple Private options for our patients allowing greater access. Such as Monthly plans and our Independent pay as you go option – R-Solutions.
- Investment in equipment and materials to support your special interest
- Network of specialists to refer to in the area
- Private and Specialist support team that can work closely with you and your PM
- Marketing support available to promote you and your services
- Flexible working encouraged, we are able to accommodate different shift patterns to suit your needs
- Freedom in running your own diary, you choose your appointment times to suit you
- Opportunities to become an Educational Supervisor and Mentor
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.