What the role involves
- Working Wednesdays, Fridays from 12.30 pm to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you:
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
You’ll feel good working at Portmore Dental practice.
We’re serious about creating a patient experience that’s unforgettable because we believe that experience means everything.
Each member of our team belongs at Portmore because they believe in our ethos, which means we are able to guarantee clinical excellence with exceptional customer service.
It’s a different standard of customer care that you are likely to find elsewhere in Surrey and we usually find that once patients have tried us, they won’t go to another practice.
If this sounds like the type of team/ practice you want to be a part of get in touch today.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.