Private Dentist - Stroud, Gloucestershire - 3 day per week
Excellent private growth role with a guaranteed day rate for the first 3 months minimum
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Monday- Friday - Flexible hours
- Guaranteed income for the first 3 months
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About Bupa Dental Care Stroud
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Onsite parking, only 20 minutes from Gloucester and 40 minutes from Bristol.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.