Dental Nurse / Holt, Norfolk / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Holt, Norfolk to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time or pat time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
- Surgery space; Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.15pm.
- From £10.50 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to; provide clinical & admin support to clinical staff, ensure the care & welfare of patients in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner, assisting Dentist & note taking, setting up & cleaning Surgery & decon room, infection control, liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient transfer, stock replenishment, mixing materials, develop & file x-rays, be familiar with & comply with all Health and Safety rules and procedures & work within GDC guidelines.
- 3 surgery computerised SOE practice.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Cosmetics & Invisalign.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.