Dental Nurse / Studley, Warwickshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Studley, Warwickshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly private practice.
- Full time or part time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
- Surgery space; Monday 8.45am-5.30pm, Tuesday 8.45am-6pm, Wednesday 8.45am-5.30pm, Thursday 8.45am-6pm & Friday 8.45am-4pm.
- £10.50 - £11.50 per hour depending on experience.
- CPD costs covered after 1 years’ service.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & Invisalign.
- 6 surgery, computerised SOE practice.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.