About the Practice:
For more than 30 years, the Apple Dental Practice has provided comprehensive, skilled and diligent family dental care right in the heart of the community. Of course, the practice has changed somewhat in that time, keeping right up to date with the very latest technologies and dental treatments, which now include implants, a range of options for whitening the teeth and six month smiles orthodontics. Our staff of surgeons are also fully committed to assisting those who really do fear a trip to the dentists, with sedation available for the more chronic sufferers. A warm welcome, friendly caring treatment from highly skilled surgeons and private treatments at realistic prices await you at Apple Dental Practice.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays available
- Negotiable UDA Target to suit
- Established patient list
- Private earnings currently around 5-7k per month
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Regular meetings with your PM to ensure you are on track with your UDA target
- Potential opportunities to become an ES, Mentor or Clinical lead
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.