About The Practice:
Our Mansfield dental practice is in a thriving area with a flourishing list of NHS and private treatment needs which our team who have many years’ experience love providing. Our team dynamics is something that we pride ourselves on and in that we have 2 qualified nurses, one being our Practice Manager and a further 2 nurses who are currently training included in this. Our surgeries are fully equipped, bright and modern with air conditioning to ensure a comfortable and welcoming treatment area for our team and patients. We currently have opportunities for our dentists to offer Invisalign, Facial Aesthetics and many more services which will be sure to boost your private treatment lists along with our blossoming social media pages to promote your treatments and work. We are proud to say that our practice is currently above its private revenue total of 2020, which we are keen to continue to keep expanding and adding further services to our practice.
- Up to 7,700 UDAs
- Surgery space available all week
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Regular meetings with your PM to ensure you are on track with your UDA target
- Potential opportunities to become an ES, Mentor or Clinical lead
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment business Partner