Exciting opportunity for an Associate Dentist required to join the team at Lewes – North Street Dental Practice, Lewes, East Sussex.
- Full time over 5 days per week, Monday - Friday.
- Fully utilized diary of patients
- Excellent earnings
- 7 Surgery practice
- Hygiene support in practice
- Private and Plan with the opportunity to grow
- Family orientated practice which offers both sedation and endodontics.
- Support of long-standing colleagues and clinicians
- Smart and well equipped modern practice
- Pleasant working environment - desirable location
- Onsite parking
- Well developed, stable patient list
- Experienced team and Practice Manager
- Full clinical freedom
- Lewes is a regenerating area
Lewes – North Street Dental Practice was originally established in 1946 and has a long standing reputation in the local area for providing a friendly and caring service. We are known to provide high quality general dentistry and have an experienced team of support staff who ensure that our Dentists can focus on their patients and delivering the best clinical outcomes.
Located just outside the picturesque town centre of Lewes and close to locations such as Brighton and Eastbourne, and a reasonable commute to Horsham and Crawley.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or email@example.com Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.