About the Practice
Buckingham House practice is located on the high street opposite the Hospital, 1 min from the bus stop for Buckingham Town Centre. Our team are committed to providing patients with the best care and advice to help maintain good oral health. At Buckingham House you will find parking behind the practice in meadow walk car park, late and weekend opening hours and 5 state of the art surgeries across three floors. We also offer Tooth straightening and hygiene services in addition to our general NHS and Private dentistry. The town has strong commuter links to Brackley (7 miles), Towcester (11 miles), Milton Keynes (13 miles) and Aylesbury (17 miles).
- Surgery space available 5 days a week
- 4,500 UDAs
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Regular meetings with your PM to ensure you are on track with your UDA target
- Potential opportunities to become an ES, Mentor or Clinical lead
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment Business Partner
Telephone: 07827 907638