About the Practice:
Amber Valley Dental Practice is a 3 surgery practice located in a lovely town with reliable transport links and plenty of amenities. Within the practice, we have 2 qualified nurses and 2 trainee nurses who are eager to qualify. Our private opportunities are constantly growing and there will be more treatments available. The practice has fully working air-conditioning in the surgeries so you can be comfortable when you work.
- Up to 2,390 UDAs
- Surgery space Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Regular meetings with your PM to ensure you are on track with your UDA target
- Potential opportunities to become an ES, Mentor or Clinical lead
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment business Partner