Locum Dentist required in our friendly, well established Kirkgate Dental Surgery, Newark.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Surgery space flexible across 4 days – Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, with the scope to increase to Saturdays.
- Fixed dayrate of £400 on offer.
- 3 storey listed building with an excellent local level reputation.
- Small NHS contract alongside.
- 4 surgeries with windows.
- Long standing, loyal patient base.
- Car parking within a short walk of the practice.
- 90 minute train journey from London.
- Reception refurbishment just completed.
- Implants being offered at the practice.
- Longstanding Team.
- Good local train and bus service links.
- Fully equipped modern practice
- Beautiful location – smart interior
- 4.9 star on google reviews.
- 93 NPS.
- Experienced support team
- Located in a beautiful market town with local amenities.
- SOE software.
- Digital x-ray system.
- High demand for new patients in the area.
- Up and coming area.
Our busy and friendly practice in the centre of Newark has been established for more than 30 years and has built up an excellent local reputation in that time. Newark - Kirkgate is a 4-surgery practice offering a wide range of quality private dentistry. This beautiful and centrally located practice has large and well-equipped surgeries and a pleasant working environment. Our experienced support team onsite enable our dentists to focus on delivering the best clinical results for our patients.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.