If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Peterhead, Scotland.
Are you looking for a practice in a family-friendly location with a beach nearby and local areas of beauty and a pace of life that means you have the time to appreciate them?
Associate Dentist to support 4-5 days per week, (flexible days per week up to 5 days), to take on a fabulous list of patients that have been “taken care of” by our Associate that is moving back home.
Our practice has a history of very experienced dentists, qualified nurses and an outstanding support team, with a strong loyal established patient base, this could be the next role for you.
- 4- 5 days per week - Guaranteed income for first 3 months!
- Great private earning potential with a healthy Caps & Cons package
- Surgery equipped to ensure productivity around your specific way of working.
- Well established list of patients
- VT trainer on site and established dentist willing to offer free advise and support
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment and fully computerised. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
We are based in Peterhead a family fishing village. Perfect for young families or individuals with lots to see and do nearby, and Aberdeen only 40 minute drive away.
Offering a patient base of 2403 patients for caps and cons with scope to increase with new patients too.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
07936360214 / email@example.com
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.