Associate Dentist in Cove Bay Aberdeen
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Cove Bay, Aberdeen.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Cove Bay:
- Excellent private earning potential with a healthy Caps & Cons package
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible part-time days
- Surgery equipped to ensure productivity around your specific way of working.
- Well established list of patients
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, incl. Orthodontist, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Local Shops plus Cove Bay Harbour only 2 miles away
- Local Primay and Secondary schools
- Airport with 15 min drive, bus and train station close
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Sophie Collier - 07873622876 - Sophie.Collier@bupadentalcare.co.uk