Up to £2,614 NHS joining incentive
Wellington - Shropshire / West Midlands
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Wellington, Shropshire.
Associate Dentist details:
- Up to £2,614 NHS Golden Hello subject to NHS criteria*
- Up to 3 days per week
- Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent UDA rate on offer
- Established patient list
- Great private potential - 50% split on work carried out
This is a new NHS scheme, available to NHS dentists currently working outside of Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Discounted indemnity.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book (delete as appropriate)
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Established 4 surgery practice with a modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, apex locator, protaper system. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, 2 Hygienists and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. One of the current associates also offers Invisalign and C-fast.
- Close to Wellington Train station
- Free on street car parking in walking distance of the practice
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
*Terms and conditions apply