We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our 5 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in North Shields, Tyne & Wear.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £450 guaranteed income for the first 3 months
- Fully Private growth role
- 2-3 days per week
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Desirable for candidate to be a Specialist/ Special interest but not essential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About North Shields:
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment and fully computerised with Dentally software. Equipped with digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ offering Private and NHS care, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Located in the heart of the shopping centre of North Shields, Tyne and Wear
- Dedicated Hygienists & Therapists
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.