A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist (Perm or Locum) role that has become available in Newcastle Upon Tyne (South West).
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing patients with high-level care.
About the role:
- £5,000+ JOINING BONUS available!
- Part-Time role available – 3 days - 21 hours per Week
- 3000 UDA’s @ £12-£14.50 per UDA
- 50% on all Private work completed
- Role would suit Dentist wanting to make that next step into conversion and private Dentistry
- Practice can support with relocation packages if applicable
- Potential to offer a Salaried role for Foundation Dentists - £40,000 - £50,000 – Want to support young clinicians looking for their next career step!
- Exceptionally high conversion rates and lots of patient requests for Special Interest Dentistry (Private)
- Immediate start would be ideal – but can wait for the right Clinician
Open to Locum:
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available – 2+ working days preferable
- £500 day rate for 25-30 UDAs, with Private % on top and £15 per UDA on overachievement
- £15 per UDA – No Target but an Estimated 25-30 UDAs per day allocation
- Lots of Patients to allocate – Diary will be busy from the offset
- Will continually review the UDA daily target/allocation with yourself on a Monthly basis and will adjust accordingly to support you in clinic
- ASAP Start is available
- 5 Surgery-Practice – Mixed but predominantly private books
- Treatment Co-ordinator and Hygienist Support
- Fully Digital Practice – including Systems for Dentists, Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, High-end materials and IntraOral and Itero Scanners
- Lots of Professional Development Opportunities and Extensive Clinical Support available – Open door Policy and Quick resolutions
- Clinical Lead working on-site – Lead Associate alongside Qualified Supportive staff
- Parking available Nearby
- Join us !!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney at –firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!