We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Upfront performance bonus of £8,000
- Up to 5 days per week/ part time considered
- Up to 6000 UDAs
- £16.22 per UDA
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Ripon is a predominantly NHS practice with a good opportunity for Private income.
The Practice runs with Dentally computer system. It benefits from digital radiography, a wave endo machine, apex locator and digital pulp tester. The practice carries out many private upgrades for patients including composite fillings and white crowns.
We have a solid patient base with many patients being long standing with some having been patients of the practice for around 50 years and many patients having attended from birth.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- The practice is located just off the market square in Ripon
- Plenty of amenities nearby including cafes and shops
- Parking available
- Easily commutable 15 min drive from junction 50 (A1)
- Leeds and Harrogate are also both easily commutable
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Gemma Dart Mobile: 07936 360214 Email: Gemma.email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.