Associate Dentist required to join the team at Brooklyn House, Fakenham, Norfolk due to the retirement of one of our long-standing clinicians.
- Large private list of patients plus a small children’s and adults NHS list
- NHS performer number required to meet the UDA contract.
- 2.5 days per week - we have surgery space on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday afternoons.
- Fully equipped, modern practice.
- Good location – smart interior
- Busy market town, set in North Norfolk with a vast patient database to deliver specialised skills.
- Excellent earning potential with affluent patient base.
- Experienced and stable support team of clinicians and Dental Nurses who have been with the practice for 20 years.
- Special interests welcome
- Full Clinical Freedom
- Portman are offering a welcome and relocation package for the suitable candidate.
Our dedicated team includes 3 experienced Dentists, 1 Trainee Dental Nurse, 4 Qualified Dental Nurses and 2 Hygienists with over 20 years experience who cover 5 days a week.
We offer a wide range of dental treatments including Facial Aesthetics, Dental Implants, Whitening and Invisalign Teeth Straightening Treatments.
Our busy and friendly practice has been established for more than 25 years and has built up an excellent local reputation in that time. Brooklyn House, Fakenham, is a modern and well-equipped, 4-surgery practice with all the latest equipment including Digital x-rays and a newly installed CS-8100 OPG Machine.
Our practice is located in the town of Fakenham, a historic market town and civil parish in Norfolk, England. It is situated on the River Wensum, about 25 miles (40 kilometres) north west of Norwich. The town is the junction of several local roads, including the A148 from King's Lynn to Cromer, the A1067 to Norwich and the A1065 to Swaffham. The town offers various shopping opportunities, churches, a community centre, squash courts, several membership gyms and on the edge of town are two gold star golf clubs, a golf driving range, fishing on the River Wensum and Fakenham Racecourse. We boast several historic public houses, the world-renowned Sculthorpe Moor and Pensthorpe Nature Reserve. Plenty to mention and not forgetting our stunning beaches and beautiful countryside walks. North Norfolk has plenty to offer for a perfect work life balance.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.q
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.