Dental Therapist – Faringdon, Oxfordshire
Are you looking to focus on your patients oral health and providing the best possible care? Then look no further!
Walker & Associates Dental and Implant Clinic
We are looking for a Dental Therapist to join our fabulous team at Walker & Associates Dental and Implant Clinic in Faringdon, Oxfordshire.
- Start Date: Available Immediately however we are flexible to accommodate the right candidate
- 10 hours available weekly – flexibility with the days.
- Excellent private income potential with a strategy in place for future growth
- Strong plan patient base
- Dedicated dental nurse support
- Access to an experienced treatment coordinator with a clinical background
- Implant patients with regular recalls
- Established patient base educated in the importance of regular oral health appointments
- Specialist Periodontist for support and clinical development
- Established book due to the current hygienist recently retiring and patient demand.
Walker & Associates Dental and Implant Clinic is a large, modern 6 surgery practice providing a wide range of private, NHS and specialist dental treatments. We are located right in the centre of beautiful Faringdon surrounded by country walks, traditional local shops and pubs. Established here for more than 20 years, we are a large, modern Practice with excellent equipment and lovely working environment.
We also have a free car park onsite so it is easy to commute here from Wantage, Swindon or Oxford.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.