Specialist Orthodontist required to join the team at Finaghy Orthodontics, Belfast.
- Well established Specialist Orthodontic Practice with a great local reputation
- Full list of high grossing private patients with scope to build an NHS patient list
- Portman are able to offer a financial package to support new clinicians through initial stages of NHS treatments offsetting the usual delay in payment due to the “item of service” system which operates in Northern Ireland where payment is made at the end of treatment.
- Huge local demand
- Flexible days
- Excellent earnings
- Smart and recently refurbished practice with state of the art equipment
- Experienced support team includes Treatment Coordinator and 2 Orthodontic Therapists
Finaghy Orthodontics is a modern, fully equipped, 7 surgery practice offering a specialist orthodontic service to a wide catchment area. Established for 25 years, we have an experienced team who ensure our Dentists can focus on delivering the best clinical outcomes. We are based in Finaghy with good access to stations and busses. Free parking onsite.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Vikki on 07780147110 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf