Dental Therapist (fixed-term contract) - Ryde, Isle of Wight - Full-time
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Exceptional hourly rate
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
We are a modern 4-surgery practice equipped with SOE Software (transitioning to Dentally), Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by a qualified team of support staff and dental hygienists. We offer approximately a 60:40 mix of NHS and private dental care, and in addition to general dentistry we also provide social orthodontics, whitening and facial aesthetics and implants.
The practice was initially established in the 1900s and is sited in a beautiful listed Georgian building close to the town centre, a short walk from the ferry and hovercraft terminals. Free on-street parking close to the practice makes commuting easy from both the mainland and elsewhere on the Island.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.