Specialist Private Orthodontist
Colchester - Essex
We are looking for a Orthodontist Specialist to join our well-established practice at Colchester Dental Specialist Centre. Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Private Specialist Orthodontist vacancy details
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as Private Specialist Dentist
- Fully private practice
- 1 day per week- flexible with Monday, Wednesday or Friday
- Great private earning potential- 50% revenue share
- Established referral base with very high demand
- Highly supportive practice team
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Colchester Dental Specialist Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a multi disciplinary team of Periodontists, Endodontists, Prosthodontists, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons and Implant surgeons in a platinum branded practice. We are solely a referral centre with over 500 practices actively referring to us from over Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk. Due to a current Prosthodontist relocating, we are looking for an experienced candidate to support with continuing to deliver great aesthetic results and through and dedicated care to our patents.
The ideal candidate will also place implants. We have a CBCT scanner and intra oral scanner to support with diagnosis and planning as well as a supportive staffing team in place.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
- Free car parking
- Close to A12 junction and 10 minute drive from Colchester North station which is a mainline direct from Liverpool Street
- 45 minute drive to East London
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.