Fantastic career opportunity to join our team at the Regency House Dental Practice, Cheltenham.
The position would suit anyone who has the ambition and the desire to be the best that they can be.
We are happy to help support and nurture a young Dentist or simply equip a more experienced dentist with the necessary ingredients to make their working life as enjoyable and productive as they would like it to be.
We are a long established & fully private dental practice located in the centre of Cheltenham, just by the main bus drop off area in the town. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic associate Dentist to join our team.
The successful applicant will enjoy the experience of working within private Dentistry and will work 1-2 days per week to suit.
The practice boasts a modern decor, with 4 well equipped surgeries, including:
1) Established patient list, complimented by 2400+ DPAS plan patients across the practice.
2) Brand new Dental Chairs in modern, spacious and well equipped surgery spaces.
3) Trios and iTero 3D Digital Scanners
4) Digital X-Rays.
5) Aerona appointments system (cloud based).
6) Experience qualified Dental Nurses.
7) Experienced hygienists.
9) Full time Dental Hygienist provision.
10) Treatment co-ordination and oral health educator
11) New air conditioning units
12) Fifth surgery due to be installed by the end of 2022
The practice has ambitious growth plans over the next 12-18 months, so finding a candidate who is keen to be part of that growth and innovation is essential for us.
The principal Dentist, is also a clinical tutor/head of final year firm at Birmingham Dental School
Please submit a full CV and covering letter with your application.
Chris Barley BDS MSc MPDS RCS (Ed)
Principal - Regency House Dental Practice
Clinical Tutor (Head of Firm) - Birmingham University Dental Hospital
Regency House, 4 Crescent Terrace, Cheltenham, GL50 3PE. Tel 01242 260009