We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established, 5 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care - Malin Bridge
- Full/Part time - flexible days
- Up to 6500 UDAs
- Market leading UDA rate
- Affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Our practice is located right on the doorstep of Hillsborough a well-known suburb of Sheffield that lies to the North West of the city. It is a popular area with professionals and families, packed full of character with a great mixture of local and traditional businesses including Cafe’s, shops, restaurants and local supermarkets.
Our friendly mixed practice offers a wide range of NHS and Private dental services including orthodontics, endodontics, implants and Hygiene. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a Dedicated Practice Manager and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Why we're different
- Free reserved car parking
- We're located on Stannington Road, near to the Hillsborough interchange
- Easily accessible by bus or tram – the Malin Bridge tram stop is just a short walk from the Practice
- Access to the city centre is easy as the Sheffield Supertram connects straight from the heart of the city direct into Hillsborough and beyond to Malin Bridge
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.