We are a modern, busy 4 surgery mixed Private/NHS dental practice situated on a main road in Harrow.
We require a motivated associate to join our friendly, experienced team to work full time
The position will start Mid November 2022 (earlier start date can be accomodated)
The candidate will take over a proportion of patients from one of the principals that will be retiring (85% private income) and also be taking over patients from an associate that will be leaving (70% private income)
Although there is a UDA allocation of approximately 4000-4500 UDA's per year (more are available if performed) however, the vast majority of the income generated by the practice is private.
- Competitive UDA rate.
- All new patients registered privately.
- Excellent private potential and growth.
- There is scope for the associate to place and restore implants for the whole practice and carry out aligner treatment if they wish to.
- Supportive principal that is happy to invest in the growth of the practice and invest in new technology and materials and in the professional development of staff. Purchase of a scanner planned in the next few months.
- Expansion plans in place
- We use the Carestream R4 system
- Digital X-rays
- Intra-oral camera
- Air conditioned surgery
- High power extraction fans in each surgery
- New Belmont yoyager chair- installed September 2021
- Hygienists on site 6 days per week
- Oral Surgeon
- Full clinical freedom and choice of materials
- On site parking
- Close proximity to train station and bus route
- Established and stable patient list
- Experienced, friendly and supportive team
If you feel that this exciting opportunity is for you, we would very much like to hear from you.