(Very close to Newcastle-upon-Tyne)
- Independently owned, (non-corporate practice) providing NHS and Private dental care
- Practice principal/owner working clinically on site, available for support and mentoring
- Friendly and flexible working conditions
- Full Clinical freedom
- Ability to choose own materials
- Fully computerised (Exact)
- Digital x-rays
- Itero Intra Oral scanner, Invisalign practice.
- Rotary Endo for use in NHS and Private
- Well equipped, air conditioned, modern surgery
- Excellent support Team
- OPG machine
A superb opportunity has arisen for an associate dentist to take on a well-maintained list of patients in a well-established, busy 5 surgery dental practice in Blyth, a coastal town in Northumberland, close to Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Over the past 50 years the dental practice has built an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment, both NHS and private, in a modern and professional environment.
This is a Part Time position with up to 3 days a week available (Monday, Thursday & Friday) and as many UDAs as needed to suit the right candidate, with a good UDA rate of £12.50, and 50% private split.
- Full NHS Performer number
- GDC Certificate
- Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation (or titre levels) dated within the last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Clinical references covering places of employment over the last 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Pin number
To apply for this position or for further details please email the Practice Manager at email@example.com.