If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Private Dentist - Folkestone, Shorncliffe Road
We’re looking for a Private Dentist to work with us at our well established 4 surgery practice in Folkestone, Dover.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Fully private
- Up to 5 days per week available
- 8am - 5pm
- 16 + hours per week
- Great earning potential - 50% split on all private work
Established with 4 surgeries over 3 floors, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray, rotary endo and Apex Locator. This practice also has recently bought new endo equipment within the last 18 months including a microscope. Very stable team with experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by two dedicated Dental Hygienists and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including experienced Dental Nurses.
- Free car parking on residential street near the practice
- Practice is a stones throw from the central train station
- Very close to the high street as well as the coast
- The Endodontist surgery boasts four very large windows looking over the practice back garden & the local church
- Decon room available
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Practice also receives external referrals
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.