Private Dentist - Hailsham, East Sussex
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our predominately private 3 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Hailsham, East Sussex.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Hailsham, East Sussex
- Fully Private role
- Two days per week - Monday and Wednesday preferable
- Working hours: Monday 8:30am - 5pm, Wednesday 10am - 7pm
- Established list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Hailsham is a predominantly private practice well-established with 3 surgeries and boasts a modern working environment which is fully computerised with Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. This small and friendly practice benefits from over 30 years of local experience and has experienced longstanding associates in situ, including Dentists with special interests in Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- 5* practice according to Google Reviews
- Access to a Hygienist
- Team of fully qualified Dental Nurses & Lead Dental Nurse
- Clinical Practice Manager
- Free car parking
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.