Private Associate Dentist
We’re looking for an Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Cannock, Staffordshire.
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £500 per day Guaranteed rate for first 3 months, whilst stabilising patient books
- Up to 5 days per week
- 9am - 5pm / Flexible
- General private dentistry & Private plan patients
- Friendly and supportive team
- 50% split on all private work
- Small NHS contract available if desired
- 50% split on Labs
Cannock is a well-established 4 surgery site, with a modern working environment and fully computerised with Dentally software. All 4 surgeries are equipped with air conditioning and Belmont chairs. The practice has digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo, Air Flow and Apex Locator.
The team are long standing and pride themselves on providing exceptional patient care. Currently the team consists of 6 Dentists (Implants, Ortho special Ortho (QST, 6MS and Invisalign), Composite bonding, 4 Receptionists, 6 Nurses, 1 Hygienist.
The practice is in a busy market town, within walking distance of cafes, shops and restaurants. Also New McArthur Glen Designer outlet, less than 1 mile away. Cannock is very commutable rom Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton and Stafford. The train station is only a 5-minute walk away, with direct links to Birmingham City Centre.
- Free onsite parking
- 5-minute walk from train station / great public transport links
- Hygienist on site
- Longstanding team in situ
- Excellent private potential
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.