We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Egremont, Cumbria.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £400 per day guaranteed income for first 3 months
- Established private patients list to take over
- Average monthly income generated £10,000 plus
- 5 days per week/ Part time considered
- Great private earning potential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established in June 2009 with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. We offer: in chair and home whitening (Zoom Whitening), Air Polish, Private Upgrades (ie: Veneers, Crowns, Dentures, Cosmetic), Cosmetic restorations. We also look after 730 customers on other schemes including Private, Bupa Essentials, Denplan and Implants. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Historic market town, watch the video below to bring the culture to life
- Getting here is easy; we have excellent bus links, are a five minute walks from a large public car park or there is a 1 hour disc zone opposite the practice on the main street. Located in the historic town, we are situated at the bottom of the main street opposite the war memorial.
Please visit: https://jobs.bupadentalcare.co.uk/cumbria/ for more information on joining us and Cumbria!
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.