Job Reference: QGGN-JO-2206-20140
- Work Visa Sponsorship available for the Right Applicant
- Great opportunity for Australians looking to return home
- Established practice with existing and new patient base to build on
- Patient base allowing wide scope accompanied with attractive remuneration
Fresh Dental Care Group have 3 practices on the North Coast of NSW all located from Grafton to Beautiful Coffs Harbour and surrounding regions. Everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, highly motivated Dentist who is interested in working and establishing himself/herself to join us at our Grafton site. Equipped with latest technologies and equipment, our practice is seeking a patient-orientated and independent dental practitioner with clinical experience who is confident and competent to take on an existing patient base.
What you'll bring:
- Days are negotiable
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining Fresh Dental Care Group:
We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Work Visa Sponsorship
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Internal mobility opportunities to move within the network across Australia for career growth
How to apply:
We support over 1,000 dentists to provide care to over 1 million patients each year. With 1 in 20 dentists in Australia working with us, we are committed to enabling the development of the next generation of dentists and contributing to the broader profession.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Care Network please contact Charmian Kwan at Charmian.Kwan@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 481 065 337.