Impressions Dental Care is a small family run dental practice in the heart of Doncaster providing a range of NHS and private dental care.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic associate dentist to join our team. Currently a DFT training practice providing NHS activity, Implants, Composite Bonding and Short Term Orthodontics. Currently three dentists have enrolled on the Monik Vasant aesthetics and restorative diploma. We are willing to fund this or a similar training course for the successful candidate to improve and assist their career development.
- 4000 UDAs from £12 - £13 per UDA, Lots of potential for Private earning. (Negotiable)
- 50% for private fees
- Offering Funding/ Training in Sedation or restorative.
- Ideally, Available 3-4 days per week. Opening hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Modern, paperless, three surgery practice benefiting from, Digital X-rays, DSLR Cameras and Intra-oral photography equipment, Wave one rotary endodontics, SOE software, Fully paperless with the use of Clinipads and a Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- Well established and stable patient list
- A friendly and supportive team, Including fully qualified and experienced Dental nurses.
- Currently providing DFT training