We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Guiseley, Leeds.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Guiseley
- Estimated earnings of £50,000+
- 2 days per week - flexible day/hrs
- Small NHS contract of up to 2200 UDAs
- Established Bupa Essentials list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established with 6 surgeries, this fantastic Foundation Training practice offers both NHS and Private services within a modern working environment. Fully computerised, with digital x-ray processing, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. We have an outstanding team of experienced, clinicians and Area Clinical Lead, all supported by a fabulous team of qualified and professional support staff with over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
Bupa Dental Care Guiseley uses Dentally software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
Why we're different
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Access to a team of 3 Hygienists
- Practice Coordinator
- Free parking nearby
- Lovely town just 11 miles North West of Leeds
- Guiseley Rail Stations just a short walk - regular train service from Leeds and surrounding areas
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employe