Associate Dentist - Wick, Littlehampton - Full-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £100,000+ annual income + private
- £10k joining incentive
- 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Up to 6,000 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Wick (Littlehampton) is a well-established 6 surgery mixed practice which has been serving the local community for over 40 years. This practice is a modern and fully computerised working environment, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, SOE software, and is fully Air Conditioned. Our experienced & longstanding associate team including an Implant Surgeon is supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. We provide a mix of NHS & Private dental care as well as offering Bupa Dental Essentials.
Bupa Dental Care Wick is situated on the beautiful South Coast a short distance away from the popular beach at West Wittering, and is also only 3 miles from the South Downs National Park. The town benefits from excellent travel links, including direct train services to London (1 hour 30 minutes), and road links to Brighton and Portsmouth.
Why we're different
- Refurbished, bright and comfortable surgeries
- Free on-street parking
- 4.6 star rated practice on google reviews
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.