We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Rochdale
- £5000 Upfront Performance Bonus and further £5000 year 2
- Full time - Part time can also be considered
- Up to 6500 UDAs
- Great UDA rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
This well-run 5 surgery practice is located on Drake Street in the heart of Rochdale. Our dedicated and professional team has a wealth of experience, some having worked at the practice for more than 10 years, building long-standing relationships with many residents and their families. The practice operates with Dentally software, digital x-ray and rotary endo. In addition to NHS a full range of private treatments are provided including Implants, Invisalign and Cfast.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Therapist
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Practice Coordinator
- Excellent clinical support
- There is free parking across the road and the tram station is just a couple of minutes walk away
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.