Employed Dentist / Newquay, Cornwall / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently recruiting for a dental practice located in Newquay, Cornwall to recruit an Employed Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Non-profit community based dental group.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time position – 3 days per week available.
- Surgery space; Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9am-5pm.
- Employed dentist starting basic salary £65K Pro rata.
- Personal relocation support and package of up to £8,000 (where appropriate).
- No Lab bills.
- Salaried Dentist to provide general dentistry and provide unscheduled / emergency cover for patients unable to access a General Dental Practitioner.
- Multi surgery dental practice, computerised, Digital X-Rays.
- Benefits include GDC, Indemnity fees paid, CPD, full training provided, Paid Holiday, Paid Sickness.
- Personal development choices within the group include dental education, conscious sedation, special care, paediatrics, restorative care, oral surgery, endodontics, quality improvement (QI) and clinical leadership.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, call 0121 222 5640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cornwall area please visit our Cornwall jobs page