Specialist Orthodontist - Winchester - Part-time
Orthodontist vacancy details
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- 1 day per week (Friday)
- Excellent earning potential
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
With over 20 years experience in serving the local community, this beautiful practice within a picturesque location of Winchester is established with 10 surgeries and has a modern working environment which is fully computerised with SOE software (transitioning to Dentally), digital x-rays and Apex Locator.
Our highly-skilled, long standing and expansive team includes a Dental Surgeon, Orthodontist, Periodontist, Endodontist, Hygienists and general dentists. This means that we can offer minor oral surgery, implants, sedation, endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics and teeth whitening, alongside general dentistry.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
- Free car parking
- Grade two listed building on lovely surrounding
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Radiography nurse trained to take OPGs
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.