ASSOCIATE DENTIST (PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY) - LIVERPOOL
Baycliff Dental & Implant Surgery is a leading, six-surgery independent dental practice, situated in the heart of the Liverpool Region.
The Practice has a well-deserved, high reputation, amongst its patients and the referring dentist community, for its dental excellence.
The Practice is extremely proud to have been recently awarded 'Highly Commended' for 'Most Improved Practice - North' at The Private Dentistry Awards 2021; and also awarded 'Highly Commended' for 'Best Patient Care' at The Dentistry Awards 2021.
The results of recent large scale renovation works are truly stunning, providing a fantastic working environment for staff and a high-quality visitor experience for patients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join our amazing team.
The Associate will be responsible for circa 1,750 UDA’s each year, with the opportunity to undertake private treatments.
- Two-days per week (Monday & Friday)
- Competitive UDA rates (rate dependent upon experience)
- An established patient list, and new patients waiting to join the Practice.
- Opportunity for private income generation
- State of the art facilities – brand new surgeries, KaVo OP 3-D scanner an I-Tero scanner
- Working with our amazing team of fellow Dentists, Nurses, Receptionists and Management
- Onsite parking facilities for staff and patients
Successful candidate must be GDC registered, have an active Performer Number, and hold a valid DBS check.
Please send comprehensive CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager – email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Baycliff Dental & Implant Surgery, 73 Baycliff Road, Liverpool, L12 6QT.
For an informal discussion regarding the opportunity, please contact the Practice Manager (Tel: 0151 228 2200).