Associate Dentist - Dursley, Gloucestershire - Part-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week (Mon/Tue/Fri)
- Up to 3,500 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established with 9 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Onsite staff parking, only 20 minutes from Gloucester and 40 minutes from Bristol.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.