If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our 4 surgery well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Stretton, Staffordshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week - Mondays and Fridays
- Up to £13.50 per UDA
- Joining Bonus available if taking on NHS contract
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital X-ray, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera and Apex Locator. We have experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
The Stretton practice is on outskirts of Burton on Trent, easy access to A38, nice residential area, and patients travel from Derby as well, due to quick/easy access from Derby to Stretton with good bus and train links.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in theLinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.