If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Coventry - West Midlands
Great private earning potential
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist who is looking for Private with small NHS contract to work with us at our well established, 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Coventry, West Midlands.
- Up to 2 days per week (Thursday, Friday)
- Excellent Private earning potential - 50% split on any work completed
- Small NHS contract - Up to 1,865 UDA's on offer
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
The ideal candidate will be able to split their days between both private and NHS treatments with the option to extend hours to accommodate more private treatments.About Coventry
Bupa Dental Care Coventry is a predominantly Private Dental Practice (90%), with a small NHS contract (10%).
The Practice is situated in Central Coventry in a spacious period featured Victorian building. The site is due to have a new surgery installed in March 2022 alongside a CBCT scanner as the practice grows, with a total of 4 surgeries as well as 3 waiting rooms & a large Private car park.
The practice is well known for specialising in implants and private treatment plans. Most of the practice team have been in the business for over 3 decades with the Principal Dentist and Implantologist having been in Practice for 34 years.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about
us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.