Dentist (+ Urgent Care Sessions Available)
Location: Oldham, OL8 1NN
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Rochdale and South Manchester areas (M60 Corridor)
Onsite parking and free roadside parking available
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Oldham practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £130k.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of:
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £50k
- NHS contract of £72K+
- Urgent Care Sessional Rates
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £3,500 per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,500 per year
- Optional joining bonus of up to £3,000
Part of the Dental Partners group, our Marjory Lees practice has been serving the local community for many years offering high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family. Our services cover the spectrum of dentistry from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to restorative and cosmetic treatments.
With a stable list of patients to care for you’ll be working within our team of experienced clinicians and supported by our skilled and dedicated practice staff and Nurses.
You'll also have full clinical freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials, and laboratories whilst our professional clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 6x Nurses and established Practice Manager
- Support of a Treatment Coordinator Hygienist/Therapist in practice 1 day per week
- A purpose-built well-equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo SOE
- Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Talent Team call us on 0121 725 2576.