Associate Dentist / Ashbourne, Derbyshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ashbourne, Derbyshire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent or fixed term basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Permanent opportunity, or fixed term option available to cover maternity leave.
- Full time position (part time considered).
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30.
- 6000 – 7000 UDAs available.
- Upto £13 per UDA.
- Predominately NHS with some private potential.
- Fully established patient list.
- Dental practice is over 40 years old serving the local community and are family orientated providing mainly general dentistry.
- 5 surgery dental practice, all surgeries totally refitted within the last 2 years.
- Air filtration system for each surgery.
- Dedicated decontamination room.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays.
- On road parking available near the practice.
Dentist must have 2+ years post grad experience within the NHS, be GDC registered with an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Derbyshire please visit our Derbyshire jobs page.