If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our specialist, referral-only Bupa Dental Care practice in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Endodontist vacancy details
- Weekly Wednesdays OR Fridays
- 5 star rated practice in Google Reviews
- Specialist, referral-only multi-disciplinary practice
- Experienced and longstanding team
- Huge private earning potential
- Must be GDC registered as specialist in Endodontics
About Eastbourne Perlan
We are looking for a specialist Endodontist to join our multi-disciplinary team to work alongside our other Endodontist and compliment our other specialists in practice.
Perlan is a google 5 star rated referral-only practice established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. We are a multi-disciplinary team working in a specialist practice on the Sussex coast. The successful Endodontist will work alongside our Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeon and other Endodontist
- Longstanding, friendly and welcoming team
- Zeiss Microscope and CBCT on site
- Dedicated Decon room
- Experienced Qualified Dental Nurses in situ
- Access to Dental Hygienist
- Free residential parking near the practice
- Nearby train station and good bus links
- Good current referral base
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa
reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for
patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.