Private Dentist - Sturry, Canterbury
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Sturry, Canterbury.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Private role
- 2-3 days per week
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Small UDA contract available if wanted
- Great earning potential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Sturry is a well-established 4 surgery mixed practice located a 10 minute drive from Canterbury city centre. We are a mixed private & NHS practice, and are well-equipped to care for our patients with SOE, Rotary Endo and digital x-rays. Our clinicians benefit from air conditioned surgeries (with windows) and a dedicated staff room. There is also a team of fully qualified dental nurses available to you as well as access to an implant surgeon and dental hygienist.
We are looking for a dynamic clinician to join us 2-3 days per week to take on our busy and stable NHS list as well as grow our already semi-established private patient base. A clinician with a special interest and experience in building their private patient list is highly advantageous.
Why we're different
- Easily commutable practice
- 2 minute walk to Sturry Train Station
- Close proximity to the University
- 10-15 minute drive to Whitstable and Herne Bay sea front
- Bus links to all surrounding areas
- Free residential parking nearby
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.