Associate Dentist / St Ives, Cambridgeshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent practice.
- Full Time position (Part Time considered)
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- Private income at 50% split with small NHS contract
- Private, Fee per item and plan patients along NHS
- £13 per UDA
- 50/50 private/lab fees
- An interest in either Invisalign, dental implants or endo preferred but not essential.
- Clinical freedom for the dentist.
- 3 surgery modern dental practice with Staff room and kitchen facilities.
- Computerised (ISMILE) Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator.
- Experienced Lead Nurse with a friendly and experienced team.
- and on-site parking available at the practice
- All dentists applying for this position must have an NHS performer number and GDC Registration.
Dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.