If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Rustington, West Sussex.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Upfront bonus £8,000 with an additional £2,000 in year 2
- Monday to Friday
- Great private earnings
- 3,650 UDAS rning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Guaranteed income income for the first 3 months
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- 5 star rated practice on Google Reviews!
Bupa Dental Care Rustington is an experienced and friendly dental practice, which is situated in a pleasant residential area just north of Rustington, between Littlehampton and Angmering-on-Sea. First set up in 1998, we’re a family-friendly practice with a comfortable feel.
Bupa Dental Care Rustington is a mixed practice with a small NHS contract, which is established with 5 surgeries and modern working environment which is fully computerised with R4 software, digital x-rays and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ including a Specialist Orthodontist, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking and close to travel routes
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
Bupa Rustington is based on the corner of Station Road and Park Drive, with our own car park including a disabled parking bay. We’re a 15-minute walk from Angmering Train Station. There are also bus stops within 100 yards of our practice serving destinations all along the south coast via routes 9 and Coastliner 700.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.